25 years of experience
Complimentary for up to 5 years old
60 € / person from 6 – 12 years old
100 € / person from 13 years old
Maximum Number of Participants: 30-35 people
Should the Client cancel her/his reservation, whatever the reasons may be, the Client shall be liable to inform the Company in written per e-mail about the cancellation without delay. If no notice of cancellation is received, then the Client will be subject to the following Cancelation Policy.
If the cancellation is made 8 days or earlier to the scheduled reserved date, then the whole amount of the advance payment is refundable.
The Client shall be charged for the cancellation in the amount of:
-100% of the total rate if the reservation is cancelled within 7 prior to the reserved date. The same applies on non-shown up cases.
Should the cruise be cancelled due to restrictions of the Greek Port Authorities in reference to the departure, due to bad weather conditions, the Company shall be liable to suggest a different date. If such rescheduling is not in accordance with the Client’s schedule, the total amount received, will be refunded back to the Client. The Company is not responsible for any additional expenses or losses that may incur to the Client as a result of the cancelled booking, such as but not limited to, hotel fees, non-refundable transportation costs, loss of salary, time and enjoyment and all other expenses pertaining to the Client’s cruise.
All laws and restrictions of Greek Port Authority are applicable to every yacht’s category in reference to the departure according to the weather conditions.
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS POSTED BY OUR GUESTS. IF YOU STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT ANY TIME!
- Where do I need to come in order to join the cruise? Our meeting point is at Platis Gialos Port, located at the South Coast of the Mykonos.
- How can I reach Platis Gialos Port? Either by car, taxi, or the regular buses departing from Fabrika / City of Mykonos (http://www.mykonosbus.com/mykonos-platy_gialos.en.html)
- Is there a transfer service provided? We can arrange your pick up and drop off to your hotel at a supplement charge.
- At what time do I need to be at Discovery Glassbottom Yacht? As the Yacht departs at 12:00 hrs. sharp, you need to be at Platis Gialos 20 minutes prior to the departure time (11:40 hrs).
- Does the cruise run every day? The cruise runs every single day.
- What do I need to bring with me? Your swimwear, your towel and your sun protection.
- Do I have to pay extra for the lunch? The BBQ meal is included in the price.
- Is there any alternative in regards to the lunch, as I am a vegetarian? Grilled vegetables are prepared for you. Just let us know when making your reservation.
- Are there water and drinks on board? The Yacht has her proper bar where water, refreshments, drinks and cocktails are served at supplement charge.
- It is almost my first time on a yacht. Will I get seasick? The Yacht is built so as to ensure that cruising is always gentle, while at Mykonos there is only wind and no waves.
- Will there be a guide on board? Our multilingual escort will be there to welcome you and give you all kinds of information regarding Mykonos island.
- How can I reserve? You can reserve via our website or you can take your voucher on spot from our Office, at Platis Gialos Port (upon availability).
In order to make a reservation for the daily shared cruise with Discovery Glassbottom Yacht, you may proceed by making an online booking through our web-site www.glassbottom.gr .
From Client’s side, the booking intention is confirmed, when payment is paid by the Client or the Client’s representative.
From the Company’s side the booking is confirmed when full amount of the payment lands on its account. Subsequently, the Company shall confirm via e-mail the reservation and forward to the Client all the details of the reservation, i.e. cruising date, itinerary, number of participants, received amount, inclusions and any other extras.
Once the payment is made, the reservation is confirmed. Subsequently the Client shall receive an e-mail confirming the payment made and the details of the reservation made.