Complimentary for up to 5 years old
85 € / person from 6 – 12 years old
130 € / person from 13 years old
Maximum Number of Participants: 30 people
In order to make a reservation for the daily shared cruise with Discovery Glassbottom Yacht, you may proceed by making an online booking through our web-site www.glassbottom.gr .
From Client’s side, the booking intention is confirmed, when payment is paid by the Client or the Client’s representative.
From the Company’s side the booking is confirmed when full amount of the payment lands on its account. Subsequently, the Company shall confirm via e-mail the reservation and forward to the Client all the details of the reservation, i.e. cruising date, itinerary, number of participants, received amount, inclusions and any other extras.
Should the Client cancel her/his reservation, whatever the reasons may be, the Client shall be liable to inform the Company in written per e-mail about the cancellation without delay. If no notice of cancellation is received, then the Client will be subject to the following Cancelation Policy.
If the cancellation is made 8 days or earlier to the scheduled reserved date, then the whole amount of the advance payment is refundable.
The Client shall be charged for the cancellation in the amount of:
-100% of the total rate if the reservation is cancelled within 7 prior to the reserved date. The same applies on non-shown up cases.
Should the cruise be cancelled due to restrictions of the Greek Port Authorities in reference to the departure, due to bad weather conditions, the Company shall be liable to suggest a different date. If such rescheduling is not in accordance with the Client’s schedule, the total amount received, will be refunded back to the Client. The Company is not responsible for any additional expenses or losses that may incur to the Client as a result of the cancelled booking, such as but not limited to, hotel fees, non-refundable transportation costs, loss of salary, time and enjoyment and all other expenses pertaining to the Client’s cruise.
All laws and restrictions of Greek Port Authority are applicable to every yacht’s category in reference to the departure according to the weather conditions.
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS POSTED BY OUR GUESTS. IF YOU STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT ANY TIME!
- Where do I need to come in order to join the cruise? Our meeting point is at Platis Gialos Port, located at the South Coast of the Mykonos.
- How can I reach Platis Gialos Port? By car, taxi, or the regular buses that depart from the City of Mykonos
- At what time do I need to be at Discovery Glassbottom Yacht? As the Yacht departs at 12:00 hrs. sharp, you need to be at Platis Gialos 20 minutes prior to the departure time (11:40 hrs).
- What do I need to bring with me? Your swimwear, your towel and your sun protection.
- Do I have to pay extra for the lunch? We will be serving you on board a delicious traditional meal, which is already included in your service. Grasp the opportunity, to wrap your first Greek souvlaki! (pork and/or chicken gyro, sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, onions, finely chopped parsley, homemade tzatziki sauce and pita bread)
- Is there any alternative in regards to the lunch, as I am a vegetarian? For the vegetarian ones, there will be grilled pleurotus mushrooms to wrap into your souvlaki. Just let us know when making your reservation.
- Are there water and drinks on board? Water is included in the price. Also, a glass of white wine or one beer or one refreshment (Coca-Cola, Sprite, Orange, Soda) will be served for you, so as accompany your lunch. If you would like any additional drink, do not hesitate to check our catalogue aboard and order! You can pay on spot!
- It is almost my first time on a yacht. Will I get seasick? The Yacht is built so as to ensure that cruising is always smooth, while at Mykonos there is mostly wind but no waves.
- Will there be a guide on board? Our English speaking escort will be there to welcome you and give you all kinds of information regarding Mykonos island.
- How can I reserve? Book on-line or on spot (upon availability)!