Mykonos beach to beach cruise
A day full of experiences
JOIN US AT THE
- Departure from Platis Gialos Port at 12:00 hrs.
- Cruise alongside the southern beaches of Mykonos
- 1st Break either at Dragonisi isle or at Kalafatis or Loulos Beach for swimming & snorkeling (depending on the weather conditions)
- 2nd Break at Agrari Beach for swimming, snorkeling & water sports
- Enjoy on-board a delicious traditional Greek meal
- Return at Platis Gialos Port at 17:30 hrs.
The testimonials of our guests could not illustrate it better!
MYKONOS BEACH TO BEACH CRUISE
JOIN US ON A UNIQUE MYKONOS CRUISE AND EXPLORE THE FAMOUS AND UNDISCOVERED BEACHES OF THE ISLAND!
Discovery Glassbottom Yacht departs daily from Platis Gialos Port and cruises towards the famous and unexplored beaches and bays of Mykonos island.
Sit on the leather cushions that await you at the spacious upper deck of this luxurious motor yacht of 67 ft. / 20.42 m. length, and get a 360⁰ view of the extraordinary Cycladic scenery!
Live the moments while we make them memorable ones.
While onboard, you will get to witness the magic and history that lies beneath the sea surface; let your senses be carried away, as the 10 m² of glass at the bottom of this wonderful yacht’s salon will reveal to you the underwater beauty of Mykonos.
Our team will be by your side from the beginning till the end of this one-of-a-kind cruise; our captain will safely plan the itinerary, our escort will provide you with all the necessary information about Mykonos, and our crew member will be there to assist you in anything that you may need. From the moment you get on board, you will surely feel what the famous Greek hospitality is all about.
You are capturing moments. We are creating unique experiences!
With Platis Gialos as our starting point, Discovery Glassbottom Yacht cruises alongside the famous beaches of Paraga, Paradise, Super Paradise, Agrari, Elia, Kalo Livadi, Agia Anna, Kalafatis, Lia, and Fragkia. We reach the further eastern end of Mykonos while passing by beautiful small bays that cannot be approached by any other means.
Weather permitting, we reach one of the beautiful beaches of the uninhabited, rocky isle of Dragonisi, which can only be approached by a yacht. There we take our time to swim and snorkel; its unrivaled deep-blue waters are definitely going to amaze you!
If the weather conditions are not in our favor and do not permit our reaching to the isle, we stop instead either at the beautiful and easy-going beach of Kalafatis or at Loulos; a beach which features a wonderful pebbly seabed, amazing crystal-clear waters, and small rocks. No matter where we make our first stop, you definitely have plenty of time to relax and soak up the bright Mykonian sun!
Once again on board, we continue exploring the beautiful island of Mykonos with Discovery Glassbottom Yacht, until we reach back at Agrari beach, which has remained one of the quietest beaches of Mykonos. Enjoy your time at this beautiful beach by swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling!
And if you are looking for some fun or if you want to feel the adrenalin in your veins, grasp the chance offered by the Water Action School; you can enjoy water sports & activities with a special 20% discount! Our qualified, well-trained, highly experienced and friendly team will show you all you need to know, in order to have unlimited fun with the water toy that you prefer.
Since the sea and the sun has definitely opened your appetite, now it is the right time to get your taste buds tingling; a traditional Greek lunch is served for you according to the etiquette of Greek hospitality! Enjoy it to the fullest in a unique setting, onboard!
As we are heading back to where we started, at the beautiful Port of Platis Gialos, it is certain that you have seen all the island’s beauties from a totally different perspective; the jet-set venues and the hidden treasures of Mykonos beaches have been revealed to you, all surrounded by the eternal Cycladic beauty. You have witnessed a whole new angle of Mykonos; one that you have never imagined existed.
INCLUDED IN THE CRUISE
The sea and the sun will definitely open your appetite; sit back and enjoy your meat BBQ meal on board
Your snorkeling gear will be there for you; put it on and discover the magic and the tranquility
20% Discount at Watersports
Take advantage of our great offer, a 20% at all water toys and activities at Agrari beach
Complimentary for up to 5 years old
85 € / person from 6 – 12 years old
130 € / person from 13 years old
Maximum Number of Participants: 30 people
In order to make a reservation for the daily shared cruise with Discovery Glassbottom Yacht, you may proceed by making an online booking through our web-site www.glassbottom.gr .
From Client’s side, the booking intention is confirmed, when payment is paid by the Client or the Client’s representative.
From the Company’s side the booking is confirmed when full amount of the payment lands on its account. Subsequently, the Company shall confirm via e-mail the reservation and forward to the Client all the details of the reservation, i.e. cruising date, itinerary, number of participants, received amount, inclusions and any other extras.
Should the Client cancel her/his reservation, whatever the reasons may be, the Client shall be liable to inform the Company in written per e-mail about the cancellation without delay. If no notice of cancellation is received, then the Client will be subject to the following Cancelation Policy.
If the cancellation is made 8 days or earlier to the scheduled reserved date, then the whole amount of the advance payment is refundable.
The Client shall be charged for the cancellation in the amount of:
-100% of the total rate if the reservation is cancelled within 7 prior to the reserved date. The same applies on non-shown up cases.
Should the cruise be cancelled due to restrictions of the Greek Port Authorities in reference to the departure, due to bad weather conditions, the Company shall be liable to suggest a different date. If such rescheduling is not in accordance with the Client’s schedule, the total amount received, will be refunded back to the Client. The Company is not responsible for any additional expenses or losses that may incur to the Client as a result of the cancelled booking, such as but not limited to, hotel fees, non-refundable transportation costs, loss of salary, time and enjoyment and all other expenses pertaining to the Client’s cruise.
All laws and restrictions of Greek Port Authority are applicable to every yacht’s category in reference to the departure according to the weather conditions.
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS POSTED BY OUR GUESTS. IF YOU STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT ANY TIME!
- Where do I need to come in order to join the cruise? Our meeting point is at Platis Gialos Port, located at the South Coast of the Mykonos.
- How can I reach Platis Gialos Port? By car, taxi, or the regular buses that depart from the City of Mykonos
- At what time do I need to be at Discovery Glassbottom Yacht? As the Yacht departs at 12:00 hrs. sharp, you need to be at Platis Gialos 20 minutes prior to the departure time (11:40 hrs).
- What do I need to bring with me? Your swimwear, your towel and your sun protection.
- Do I have to pay extra for the lunch? We will be serving you on board a delicious traditional meal, which is already included in your service. Grasp the opportunity, to wrap your first Greek souvlaki! (pork and/or chicken gyro, sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, onions, finely chopped parsley, homemade tzatziki sauce and pita bread)
- Is there any alternative in regards to the lunch, as I am a vegetarian? For the vegetarian ones, there will be grilled pleurotus mushrooms to wrap into your souvlaki. Just let us know when making your reservation.
- Are there water and drinks on board? Water is included in the price. Also, a glass of white wine or one beer or one refreshment (Coca-Cola, Sprite, Orange, Soda) will be served for you, so as accompany your lunch. If you would like any additional drink, do not hesitate to check our catalogue aboard and order! You can pay on spot!
- It is almost my first time on a yacht. Will I get seasick? The Yacht is built so as to ensure that cruising is always smooth, while at Mykonos there is mostly wind but no waves.
- Will there be a guide on board? Our English speaking escort will be there to welcome you and give you all kinds of information regarding Mykonos island.
- How can I reserve? Book on-line or on spot (upon availability)!